The program started in 2003 which provides educational opportunities to deserving students through providing financial assistance and assisting in the scholar’s holistic development through the learning sessions and internship opportunities we provide. Aboitiz Foundation conducts the application, screening, and selection of the scholars for the program.
- Opening of Application: May 02, 2023
- Closing of Application: June 30, 2023
- Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants: July 2023 (1st week)
- Interview and Personality Testing: July 2023 (3rd week)
- Announcement of New Scholars: August (1st week)
To qualify for the purposive college scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a full-time incoming freshman of an eligible college or university
- Be pursuing a degree identified by the Foundation
- Have a (GPA/GWA) of at least 88% with no failing and incomplete grade.
- Not have a record of any form of disciplinary action; and,
- Be able to accomplish the online application form and submit the complete requirements on time.
- IT and Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Data Science
- Ateneo De Manila University
- De La Salle University
- Mapua University
- University of the Philippines - Diliman
- University of the Philippines - Los Banos
- University of Sto. Tomas
- A certified true copy of the applicant’s most recent grade available upon the
opening of the application process
- Certifications supporting extra curricular activities.
Scholars are entitled to the following benefits package:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Academic Excellence Incentive
Aboitiz Foundation extends non-monetary benefits to its scholars for their holistic development to better prepare them for life after graduation. This includes Scholars’ Learning Sessions, Participation in the Group’s CSR Activities, and a possible employment opportunity within the Aboitiz Group.
Frequently Asked Questions